Union College has an active strategic planning process guided by a committee representing various areas of campus and built on the Union College Mission, Vision and Values. The plan also includes Strategic Imperatives that are divided into Strategic Initiatives that the college intends to implement through 2022. Each year the plan is revised based on an analysis of the internal and external environments and resources available. The plan is directly linked to the budgeting process to ensure resource allocations are in alignment with the strategic direction.
Please click on the link to the right to view the Strategic Plan for Union College. This version of the plan provides the Key Results Areas (KRAs), Key Indicator Measures (KIMs) under each KRA, and goals associated with each KIM. The full version of the Strategic Plan, which includes strategies associated with each goal, is available to Union College personnel upon request.
Listed below are the members of the Strategic Planning Committee. Please contact any of them if you have questions or would like to provide input on next year’s strategic plan.
- John Wagner - President
- Malcolm Russell - Vice President for Academic Administration
- Gary Bollinger - Vice President for Financial Administration
- Linda Becker - Vice President for Student Services
- Rich Carlson - Vice President for Spiritual Life
- LuAnn Davis - Vice President for Advancement
- Nadine Nelson - Vice President for Enrollment and Student Financial Services
- Richard Henriques - Information Services
- Nicole Orian - Associate Professor of Nursing
- Ben Holdsworth - Associate Professor of Religion
- Barry Forbes - Associate Professor of Business