Associate Degree Requirements
Associate degrees are conferred upon student who have
- successfully completed at least 64 semester hours;
- Fulfill the specific requirements of an Associate of Science major described in the devision sections of this bulletin, or an Associate of Arts degree (completion of a minimum of 15 semester hours in an area of emphasis as specified by the academic division);
- earned a minimum of C (2.00) for all emphasis and related required courses.
- achieved a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.00;
- completed the general education program, LEAD@Union, appropriate to the degree;
- met the residency requirement;
- participated in the assessment program requested
- applied for graduation giving the proposed schedule for the year;
- provided all official transcripts and completed courses designated I or IP.