Sending Money

Bank Draft/Wire Instructions

Please notify Union when wiring money for the international student deposit or monthly payments. Include the student's full name so the money is applied to the proper account and use the following bank wire information:

Receiving bank:
To: US Bank
3930 South St.
Lincoln, NE USA

Beneficiary bank:
US Bank
3930 South St
Lincoln, NE USA
ABA/Fed. Reserve #: 104000029

Union College
3800 S. 48th St.
Lincoln, NE USA
Acct. #: 14942538172
Include student name


Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover)

If you wish to pay your deposit or make your payments using a VISA, MasterCard or Discover credit card, visit If you are a new student, select "International Student Deposit ($5000)." If you are making a monthly payment, select "Student Account Payment." You will need to provide the student's last name and UC-ID# for identification. If you do not have the UC-ID#, contact us at 1.402.486.2504 or enroll [at] ucollege [dot] edu.



Funds may also be sent via Paypal to hameier [at] ucollege [dot] edu.