Additional Learning Resources
- Listen to college text books through Learning Ally
- Speak and instantly see the text transcript using Dragon Dictation
- Listen to any any text, even in other application, adjust speed and change voice with Free NaturalReader 11 for a PC or for a Mac
- Listen to emails, documents, web pages, .pdf files, and more with Speak It!
- Get free, accessible reading material through Bookshare
- Listen to any text (.pdf, Word, web pages, etc.) with Dream Voice. Dream Voice highlights text as it reads so you can track what is being said. Additionally, you can change the pace and the voice according to your preferences.
Science and Math Tools:
- English and Grammar Tools:
- Memorization Tools:
- Keep track of your homework and appointments using an online calendar, such as Google Calendar, and sync it to your mobile device
- Create and organize notes in text, photo, or audio format using Evernote on virtually any device