Biography of Buell Fogg
Assist the president in promoting the college. Recruitment on the West Coast, Hawaii, and Mid-America Union Academies. Conduct weeks of prayer, campmeetings and special youth weekends.
- BA Secondary Education with emphasis in Religion and Speech
- M.Ed in School Guidance and Counseling from Albertson College of Idaho
I spend an enormous amount of time on the road recruiting, speaking, doing PR, and other fun things for the college. It is nice to be able to blend my hobbies with my work and get paid for it.
- Taught Bible and speech and pastored in secondary schools in the Seventh-day Adventist denomination.
- Ordained minister.
- Started at Union in 1990 as Associate Vice-President of Enrollment Services and remained in that position for 12 years.
- Vice President of Enrollment Services for two years.
- Assistant to the President for the past two years.
- The Lewis and Clark expedition and the development of the Western Frontier.
- The Biblical concept of marriage is something else I spend lots of time studying.
Motivational and inspirational facets of life. Marriage, career choices, etc.
Life and all it holds. Reading, traveling, speaking, sports.
Alicia, my oldest daughter, is a neo-natal ICU nurse at Children's Hospital in San Diego, CA. My youngest daughter, Nicole, died at age 12 from congestive heart failure.
Kathy, my wife, would have been a great replacement for Mother Teresa. She is a very giving, caring person, gifted with secretarial skills, and an amazing ability to cook and bake. She enjoys gardening and making people fat from her cooking.