Biography of Chuck Freidline
Charles E. Freidline, professor of chemistry, teaches General Chemistry, Advanced Inorganic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Research Methods III an IV, Elementary Algebra.
Ph.D., inorganic chemistry, 1966,
M.S., inorganic chemistry, 1963,
B.A., chemistry, 1960,
Kindergarten II Sabbath School program Leader - 3 months/year
Write songs and poetry
- 1983-Present: Professor of chemistry,
Union College Lincoln, Neb.
- 1980-1995: Chemist, U.S.E.P.A. Region VII (part year)
- 1965-1982: Associate professor of chemistry,
Central Methodist College Fayette, Miss.
- "Help, I'm Being Held Captive in a Wastewater Treatment Plant Laboratory", U.S.E.P.A. Region VII Guide to Wastewater Analysts, 1994 Edition.
- "Performance of a Gas Chromatographic-Matrix Isolation-Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrophotometer," Applied Spectroscopy, Feb. 1988.
Zapara Award for Excellence in Teaching, 1990
- Lead (IV) Complexes Preparation and Far Infrared Spectra.
- Environmental problems