Integrated Marketing Communications
Marketing is an adjective; communication is what we do.
The priority of the Integrated Marketing Communications office is to facilitate and support effective communication about Union College. All projects intended for an off-campus audience should be directed through the Integrated Marketing Communications office. Our responsibilities and expertise include:
- news and feature writing
- media relations
- Web design
- Web programming
- management of Union’s online presence, including this site and social media
- advertisements (print and broadcast)
- business card orders
- publications such as CORDmagazine and Campus Communications
- displays for conventions
- Outlook (Union College content)
- public relations
- posters, brochures and other print materials
Requesting projects or help
If you need help creating a communication or marketing print piece, video, web page or any project meant for external audiences, please fill our project request form.
All requests must be submitted through this form to be considered for completion.