Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) Schedule
Fall 2015 Admission
The following times are available for TEAS testing in the Nursing Division Computer Lab:
- Tuesday, December 2, 2014; 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Thursday, December 4, 2014; 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015; 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Tuesday, February 3, 2015; 8:30am -12:30pm
- Thursday, February 5, 2015; 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Wednesday, February 11, 2015; 8:30am - 12:30pm
- Tuesday, February 17, 2015; 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Thursday, February 19, 2015; 8:30am - 12:30pm
- Wednesday, February 25, 2015; 1:00pm - 5:00pm
The following time is available for TEAS testing in the Dick Building small Computer Lab, Room 305:
- Sunday, February 8, 2015; 10:00am - 2:00pm
To reserve a spot, please contact the Division of Nursing's Office Coordinator at 402.486.2524.
Fall Admission Deadline: March 1
Spring Admission Deadline: October 1
It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that all required documents (application, transcripts, references, TEAS score, TOEFL score, policies) have been received and verified by the published deadline. Once the application is submitted, it can take up to 4-6 weeks to verify the information. We strongly encourage our applicants to submit their application as early as possible.
The Union College Division of Nursing builds on the concept that human beings are created in the image of God who gave them individuality, autonomy, a capacity for intelligent choice and adaptive mechanisms to deal with change. Exercising the right of self-determination, human beings chose a course contrary to the principles that promote well-being, consequently forfeiting health in all dimensions. The goal of the nurse is to assist clients to achieve high-level wellness.
A broad base in the humanities, natural, social and nursing sciences provides the student with a solid foundation required to carry out the mission of the nursing program, which is to prepare students from diverse backgrounds to be competent, caring generalists in the profession of nursing. The program is based on professional standards and reflects a commitment to wholeness, Christian service and Seventh-day Adventist values.