McClelland Art Gallery
Open 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. daily
The gallery is located in the Ortner Center on the campus of Union College, 3800 S 48th St, Lincoln, Nebraska. Enter campus from Prescott Avenue.
Jim McClelland, Professor Division of Fine Arts
September 14-October 5
October 5 - 19
October 19 - November 2
November 9 - 23
December 14 - January 4
January 18 - March 1
March 1 - 15
March 22 - April 12
Cassi Fitzpatrick - Senior Art Exhibit
Jim McClelland - Paintings
- The McClelland Gallery functions within the context of Union College, a Christian college operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church. We uphold Union’s standards and values. The Gallery has no permanent collection, but exists to showcase art from students, staff and faculty, alumni and guest artists.
- Christian education is our reason for existence. We believe art changes lives. Our goal is to celebrate art by exploring ideas, considering diverse viewpoints, encouraging diversity of expression and communication, and featuring a variety of artistic mediums and approaches.
- We strive to honor our Creator by celebrating beauty, to awaken and nurture sensitivity to and appreciation of art, and to discover and promote individual creativity, within high standards of quality.
- We value critical thinking, and promote it by selecting artwork in a variety of styles and content and by providing written context as appropriate.
- We encourage diversity, both in artists represented and in the medium and style of artwork shown.