Parent Orientation resources
Thank you for sharing your stories and the journey that has led your student to Union College! We want to encourage you with the story of parents Ingrid and Carlton Robinson as they recount their son's experience at Union College and his graduation in May 2014.
Parent Orientation, Aug. 19, 2014 with presentations attached below.
- Dr. Sauder—Official Welcome
- Bob Fetrick—Helping Your Student Be Successful Academically at Union
- Rich Carlson—Campus Ministries
- Michelle Mesnard—Vocation and Calling
- LuAnn Davis—Advancement: Serving You is Our Greatest Delight
- Nadine Nelson—Student Financial Services and Enrollment
- Pete Blankenship—Maximizing Union Market, Student Employment
- Linda Becker—Student Services
- Doug Tallman/Donene Braithwaite—Residence Hall Living
- Michelle Younkin—Records Office Announcements
- Dr. Sauder—How to Support Your Freshman and Wrap Up
Please contact us with any questions throughout your student's experience. You can click on the Personnel Directory at the bottom of this page to reach any faculty, staff or department. For your convenience, here are some important numbers to remember:
- 402.486.2504—Union College's main number (be transferred anywhere on campus)
- 402.486.2535—Women's residence dean
- 402.486.2534—Men's residence dean
- 402.486.2545—Ortner Center (lodging)
Thank you for entrusting us with your student! We pray for God's continued blessing as we start this journey together.