Health and Human Performance
A Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Science, Fitness and Wellness, and Business/Sport Management is offered. A degree in Physical Education is also available for those studying to teach in elementary and secondary schools.
- Exercise Science is designed for students who are planning for graduate studies in exercise physiology, athletic training, physical therapy, wellness or sports medicine.
- Fitness and Wellness is designed for students who are planning to seek employment in the fitness marketplace, work-site wellness or community health promotion.
- Business Sport Management is designed to prepare students to work in fitness/racquet clubs, lifestyle centers, retail sporting goods stores, YMCA/YWCA’s or other recreational businesses.
- Physical Education K-6 and 7-12 Subject Endorsement is designed for students preparing to teach physical education.
Four minor areas of study are also available:
- Exercise Science
- Fitness and Wellness
- Business Sport Management
- Personal Training