Teacher Preparation Committee (TPC)
The Teacher Preparation Committee (TPC) is the group officially designated to monitor and administer programs dealing with teacher preparation at Union College. Committee Membership is made up of:
- All full-time teacher education program faculty.
- A representative from each academic division involved in secondary endorsement programs.
- Representation from the Mid-America Union Conference Education Department.
- Representation from local school administration.
- Representation from P-12 classroom teachers.
- Representation from sophomore, junior and senior candidates.