Current Student Forms

The following PDF forms should be returned to the Records office on the fifth floor of the administration building.

Academic Petition
Advisor and/or Major Change
Baccalaureate Bonus
Blank Class Schedule
Change of Address
Request for CLEP Credit
Request for Proficiency Exam Credit
Graduation Application and Agreement
Guaranteed Education
Registration for Special Courses (directed study)
Transcript Request to Union (having transcripts from other schools sent to Union)
Transcript Request from Union (have transcripts sent from Union to other schools)