Requesting Transcripts

To request your official transcript from Union College:

Now available - eTranscripts!  Please visit the Parchment ordering page for Union College. 

Transcripts will be sent out promptly unless financial clearance cannot be obtained at Union College. Contact Student Financial Services if you have questions about this clearance.

Unofficial transcripts can be obtained by logging in to the student portal

If you have additional questions, please email  records [at] or call 402.486.2529 or visit the Parchment Support page.