The mission of Union Scholars is to inspire academically gifted students to excellence in learning, spirituality and service.
Union Scholars will discover the sources of major global issues and explore the resources for addressing them.
Upon completion of the Union Scholars program, students will be able to
· conduct original research
· write and speak proficiently
· discover connections across disciplines
· discuss societal issues with knowledge and cogency
· connect life and learning with spiritual values
· identify arguments, authors and perspectives in areas related to global issues
· apply their learning in avenues of leadership and service.