Applications and Forms

When available, we suggest using the "electronic form" option, which provides a web-based form to fill out and submit online. The "PDF" option allows you to view and print a form (to view PDF files, you need Adobe Reader). You may submit these via fax at 402.486.2566, scan then email to enroll [at] or mail to 3800 S. 48th Street; Lincoln, NE 68506 USA. 

Additional forms relating to financial aid and scholarships may be found here.

To apply to attend Union College

Application for Admission
(You will not be able to save partial progress.)
Transcript from all high schools and colleges attended
Ask your registrar to mail transcripts to:
  Attn: Director of Admissions
  Union College
  3800 S. 48th St.
  Lincoln, NE 68506
  Call your school(s) registrar
ACT or SAT scores (For domestic students) ACT SAT


Required forms for all accepted students

Residence Hall Housing Form 

Electronic form
(Off campus request)
Student Medical Insurance—bring your insurance card with you or buy insurance on campus   Bring with you. 
Personal Health History Electronic form  

Immunization records
Scan and email your immunization records to studenthealth [at] You need proof of the following:

  • MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella) two vaccines after the 1st birthday or a lab titer proving immunity.
  • Meningococcal vaccines (2 shots) or a waiver form signed if living in the residence hall (must be signed by parent if student is under 19 years old). 
  • Internationally born students: a negative Tuberculosis (TB) skin test within the past year and TB form.

Additional Recommended Vaccines*:

  • Tetanus (Tdap) to be within the past 10 years
  • Polio series (3-5 shots)
  • Varicella (chickenpox) vaccines (2 shots) or Varicella lab titer proving immunity.
  • Hepatitis B series (3 shots)

*Students traveling internationally—in addition to students in the physician assistant, nursing and international rescue and relief programs—are required to have these vaccines.

  studenthealth [at] (Email)
Consent to Treat
(parent must sign if student is younger than 19 years old)
Financial Checklist Webpage  
Confirmation Deposit Online  


Required for accepted international students

Please fill out the forms below and the forms above under "required forms for all students."

Affidavit of Support   PDF
Medical Exam (if coming from outside of the United States)   PDF

TB skin tests from within the past year.

  • Students can receive the test in the Student Health office if one cannot be obtained prior to arrival.
  • If skin test is positive, you will need to get a lab test completed called a T-spot.
  • If the lab is positive, then a visit with our campus physician is scheduled. A chest X-ray is done to check for tuberculosis and medication prescribed by the doctor as recommended for each individual.


Optional forms

On-campus Student Employment Application Electronic form  
Reapplication for Admission
(For students who previously attended Union College)
Recommendation Form
(For students appealing denial of admission)
ACT Registration for January 2017 during New Student Orientation   Online


Important information

Acceptance Checklist 

Spring 2017
Fall 2016

2016-2017 Scholarships, Tuition & Fees Webpage  
2017-2018 International Checklist Webpage PDF
2016-2017 Academic Calendar   PDF
Student Handbook   PDF
Want to apply for the nursing program?   Click here
New Student Orientation (NSO) Guide and Schedule   Coming June 2017