Student Employment Application

Student employment is only available to students who are registered for 12 or more credit hours of classes at Union. Summer employment is reserved for students who have preregistered for the next fall.

Not all jobs are available at all times. However, expressing your interest in a position will allow that employer to contact you when the position is open.

US Citizens:
Like any job, you will be required to present your driver’s license AND either your original birth certificate OR social security card. If these items are not available, a copy of your passport can be presented instead. Please bring these documents with you to registration.

International Students and US Permanent Residents:
You will need to present your visa in order to work.

Only fields marked with a red asterisk are required.