Please read the following instructions carefully before making your conference call. If you have any questions, call Information Systems at x2511.
- Your phone must have a Conf (conference) button.
- Parties may remove themselves from a conference call simply by hanging up
- To retain call quality, it is suggested that you not conference more than 8 parties.
- Call the first party and ask them to hold while you connect the others.
- Press Transfer to put the first party on hold and get a dial tone so you can dial the next party.
- When you have the second party on the phone, press Conf and all three of you will be connected.
- Press Transfer again to put the first and second parties on hold together and get a dial tone to call the next party. Then press Conf again to connect everyone.
- To reconnect to the conference call if a called party is busy or does not answer, press connect.
Transfer gives you a dial tone.
Conf connects the parties together.