The Library's classroom is room 121 (Media Classroom which includes multimedia equipment). This room may be reserved for educational or organizational use under the following guidelines.All requests for classroom usage must be submitted to the Library Director using the Library's Room Use Request form.
- The submission of a request form does not automatically guarantee approval for use. A response will usually be given within 24 hours.
- Library functions, followed by Union College needs, will take precedence over other requests for the use of these rooms.
- If your group includes children under the age of 15, please abide by our Children in the Library Policy.
- Groups of students needing to view videos, DVDs, or laserdiscs will be allowed to use the Media Classroom if the other media viewing rooms are already in use.
- The Media Classroom may not be reserved for leisure viewing.
- Rooms are available during posted Library hours only.
- Beverages in the classroom must have spill-proof covers. Please do not bring food to the Library.