My position is responsible for managing all aspects of student accounts, particularly: student charges, and billing for current and non-current students. Much of my time is spent talking with students and their families to ensure that their account questions are answered and their balance is current. In addition I adjust accounts for non-standard transactions and to ensure accuracy.
In the Business Division I teach: BUAD 138, Dynamics of Business. This course is an interactive introduction to the principals and practices of modern global business. The class includes an examination of the various business diciplines, including: accounting, business law, economics, ethics, finance, investments, management, marketing, entrepreneurship, and small business.
- M.B.A., Management, University of California, Riverside, Riverside, CA. 2002.
- B.S., Business Administration, Pacific Union College, Angwin, CA. 2000.
- B.S., History and Government, Pacific Union College, Angwin, CA. 2000.
- High School Diploma, Monterey Bay Academy, La Selva Beach, CA. 1995.
Union College Committees:
- Human Resources Management Committee (2014-Present)
- Student Finance Committee (2010-Present)
- Staff Advisory Committee (2011-2013)
- Computer Coordinating Committee (2011-2012)
Leadership / Service:
- Kindergarten I Sabbath Scool Teacher - College View Church (2012-2013)
- Cart Driver - Loma Linda Universty Chuch (2007-2010)
- Member - San Bernardino Crossroads Rotary Club (2006-2009)
- Treasurer - Town and Country Home Owners Association (2006)
I have been the Assistant Director of Student Accounts since 2013. Prior experience included:
- Student Accounts Manager - Union College (2010-2013)
- Crew Leader - U.S. Census Bureau (2010-2010)
- Business Administrator - Loma Linda Academy (2006-2009)
- Auditor, In Charge - General Conference Auditing Service (2005-2006)
- Assistan Staff Auditor - General Conference Auditing Service (2003-2006)
- Business Intern - General Conference Auditing Service (2002-2003)
- Teaching Assistant - University of California, Riverside (2000-2002)
- Recognized by The Graduate Division of the University of California, and the A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management as an Outstanding Teaching Assistant for the 2001-2002 Academic Year
- Phi Alpha Theta-National History Honor Society
- Sigma Tau Delta-Internatonal English Honor Society