Biography of Lisa Forbes
- Principles of Accounting II, Intermediate Accounting I
- Accounting Information Systems
- Governmental and Not-for-Profit Accounting
- Personal Finance
- Financial Institutions and Markets
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant)
- MBA, Emphasis in Finance, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- BS, Emphasis in Accounting and Management, Union College
- AS, Computer Information Systems, Union College
- Union College Business and Computer Science (BCS) Club sponsor
- College View Church Finance Committee and Building Committee
- Platte Valley Academy Alumni President 2005-2007
I joined the Union family in January 2002. Before coming to Union College, I was an Audit Manager with Deloitte (one of the "Big Four" firms). During the eight years of my public accounting career, I worked with both Deloitte (over six years) and with Baird, Kurtz, and Dobson. My audit clients included the University of Nebraska, the National Bank of Commerce, Lincoln Public Schools, Ameritas and Nebraska Book Company.
Lincoln Business Journal's 40-under-40 Award, 2006
Activities I enjoy include singing with CVC praise team, planning/researching trips, reading and jazzercise.
Barry is an amazing person, an awesome husband and my best friend. I also have the privilege of working just two doors down from him in the Division of Business and Computer Science.