Biography of Steve Nazario
Steve establishes and maintains the current graphic identity for
- Organizes and maintain college's graphic standards.
- Manages printed marketing materials.
- Designs and produces printed projects including CORDmagazine, annual report, academic calendar, student handbook, class bulletin, etc.
- Creates design and graphic themes for campus events including Homecoming Weekend, Parents' Weekend and College Days to name a few.
- Designs and coordinates advertisements.
- Oversees photography and video assignments.
Monterey Bay Academy high school graduate,
Loma Linda University higher education graduate double major, Biological-Medical Illustration and Graphic Design.
Healthcare design and program awards: IABC Bronze Quill awards, Hospital Association Golden and Bronze Leaflet award, National Healthcare Marketing award, Healthcare Marketing Colorado Peak awards, Best of the West award and AHA/US Advantage award.
Higher Ed design awards: Heartland Print Gallery Color Achievement award,
Golden Cords yearbook sponsor
- Bachelor's of Science degrees in medical illustration and graphic design from
Loma Linda University.
- More than 32 years experience in graphic design, medical illustration and advertising.
- Freelance designer, Design West Advertising Agency.
- Medical illustrator and designer,
Porter Memorial Hospital.
- Graphic arts manager for marketing communications department,
- Associate design director, Centura Health.
- Director of visual communication,
Steve and Jeanne are happily married and are proud of their two daughters Sandra and Crista. We also have a wonderful son-in-law, Casey Prindle, married to Sandra. Sandra is an RN, Casey is elementary education teacher, both Union College graduates and Crista is currently attending medical school at Loma Linda University. They are all wonderful.
Hobbies include mountains, oceans, sunsets, music, photography, woodworking and just not having enough time to do everything.