Complete these steps for a stress-free registration day.
Step 1—(New student only)
Get accepted and be notified on your scholarship.
Fill out the FAFSA (click here).
- The fastest way is the IRS Data Retrieval Tool on the FAFSA.
- Union's school code is: 002563.
Complete the Union College online My Financial Aid questionnaire. You'll be prompted by email to access your Portal account once you've been accepted.
- When you've logged into Portal, click "My Financial Aid," then click on the "Apply Online" tab to complete the questionnaire.
- If you have not gotten the Portal instructions after being accepted, double check that we have your correct email address (see contact us below).
Confirm details in My Financial Aid. Once your FAFSA and questionnaire have been received and processed, you will be notified of your awards, aid eligibity and payment plan by email.
- On the My Financial Aid portion in the Portal, click on "Accept/Decline Awards" to accept, decline or revise your financial awards.
Finish all other financial paperwork. Complete and sign any additional items listed under the "To Do" tab in My Financial Aid.
Make your first payment at www.ucollege.edu/pay.
- Your $100 non-refundable confirmation deposit will allow you to start registering for classes. It will be automatically applied to your first month's payment.
- Nursing students pay a $250 confirmation deposit for application fees. Students accepted to the nursing program do not pay the $100 confirmation deposit which is applied to the first month's payment.
- Graduate students who get into the PA program do not pay the confirmation deposit.
- The first payment for spring semester is due by January 3.
- The first payment for fall semester is due by August 1.
- Whenever these deadlines are a Saturday, the deadline is moved two days—to Monday.
Returning student deadlines
- All students must have their balance paid in full before they can complete registration for the next semester.
- Since there are limited funds, you must complete the FAFSA and financial questionnaire by May 15, 2017 to renew your full scholarship for the 2017-2018 year.
- Not sure if you're accepted or having trouble logging into Portal? Contact the Enrollment office at 402.486.2504 or enroll [at] ucollege.edu
- Have questions about your payment plan or fiancial information? Contact Student Financial Services at 402.486.2505 or sfs [at] ucollege.edu