ACT registration—Sunday, Aug. 16, 2015
- This ACT is only open to 2015-2016 new students who have made a confirmation deposit at Union College.
- The deadline to pre-register online for the ACT is Aug. 13, 2015 (Thurs.) by 11:59 p.m.
- The results are only valid at Union College and will be available within 48 hours from testing. Contact the Enrollment office (402.486.2504) for your results after 48 hours from testing if you haven't been contacted with your results.
- You cannot take the ACT if it has been less than 60 days since the last time you took the ACT.
- ACT tutorial (free and recommended)— Aug. 16 from 10 a.m.-Noon
- ACT test—Aug. 16 from 1:00-5:00 p.m. in the Krueger Center rooms 200 and 230
(see campus map here)
What to bring:
Make sure to bring the following items and arrive at least 15 minutes before the test:
A permitted calculator with charged batteries (calculators not permitted are TI-89, TI-92, Casio fx 2.0, and all CFX-9970G)
Two non-mechanical #2 pencils
Driver's license for identification purposes
$35.00 in the exact cash amount or a check payable to Union College Career Center
Contact Teresa Peterson with Student Services at 402.486.2507 or tepeters [at] ucollege [dot] edu.
By completing the information below I am registering for the ACT test at Union College. I understand that any changes or updates about the test will be emailed to me at the address I provide below.