Health and Human Performance
View the full brochure on Health and Human Performance here
A Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Science or in Health and Human Performance is offered. The Health and Human Perfomance degree has emphasis in both Fitness and Wellness, as well as in Business Sport Management. A degree in Physical Education is also available for those studying to teach in elementary and secondary schools.
- Business Sport Management is designed to prepare students to work in fitness/racquet clubs, lifestyle centers, retail sporting goods stores, YMCA/YWCA’s or other recreational businesses.
- Exercise Science is designed for students who are planning for graduate studies in exercise physiology, athletic training, physical therapy, wellness or sports medicine.
- Fitness and Wellness is designed for students who are planning to seek employment in the fitness marketplace, work-site wellness or community health promotion.
- Physical Education K-6 and 7-12 Subject Endorsement is designed for students preparing to teach physical education.
Four minor areas of study are also available:
- Business Sport Management
- Fitness and Wellness
- Personal Training
- Physical Education