Transfer Students

Photo of three students studying, one student looks at camera.

Are you considering finishing your degree at Union College? Welcome! We want to help make the transition as smooth as possible. 


Helpful Contact Information

Enrollment Services 

The people who help you get accepted.

402.486.2504 or enroll [at]


Student Financial Services 

The people who help you figure out how to pay for it all.

402.486.2505 or sfs [at]


Records Office

The people who know all the academic details and policies to help you graduate.

402.486.2529 or transfer [at]