- Determining and providing reasonable academic accommodations based on interpretation of psycho-educational and neuropsychological assessments
- Providing individualized one-on-one instruction, support, and training
- Providing learning strategies and/or coaching services and helping students develop strategies to meet academic challenges;
- Providing advocacy, education and consultation with faculty, administrators, staff.
- B.S. Speech-language pathology and Audiology
- M.A. Special Education
- Member, International Dyslexia Association
- Member, National Black Speech, Language and Hearing Association
The responsibilities of the position are to assist students with academic challeges and students with disabilities reach their individual potential, to promote their independence, and to ensure their access to education. This includes:
Colleges attended: Oakwood College, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
I am a very active member of my church serving as Assistant Church Clerk and participating on the Praise Team and Choir.
I worked as a Speech Language Pathology Assistant in the Lincoln Public School system before joining Union 13 years ago.