- Processing all applicant data, including transcript reviews and evaluation reports.
- Providing preliminary advising for inquirers and advising for BSHS students.
- Serves as primary communicator with applicants/accepted students.
- Record keeping for both the administrative and admissions aspects of the program.
- Serving as recording secretary for program-related committee meetings.
- Oversees daily office operations and gives support where needed.
The admissions coordinator/office manager provides admissions management and general organizational support for the Union College PA Program. Specific responsibilities include:
Jan Lemon graduated with a BS in Elementary Education from Southwestern Union College (now Southwestern Adventist University) in Keene, Texas, and married Tom Lemon the next day. Since then, she has taught elementary school in Maryland, Texas, Colorado, and Oregon as she followed Tom's career as a pastor/church administrator around the country. Jan came to us from Minneapolis where she was serving as the administrative assistant for education, youth, and the vice president in the Minnesota Conference office.
Jan enjoys birds, plants, flowers, camping, reading, and shopping but she is really excited about grandchildren Isaac, Aiden, Audrey, and Jonah Lemon. She would like to tour the world, write a book, and work in an orphanage. If she came back to live life over again, Jan would like to be brave enough to be a scuba diver.
Jan, Tom, and Aiden Lemon live in Bennet, NE.